- "Did you get that music for me? You can just give me that Metallica if you are busy."
- After asking my party afiliation (Republican), he said, "Yeah, me too. I hate Obama. He's an asshole. All he does is sit on his ass and smoke cigarettes."
- "Have you got a dollar?"
- "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at my group home manager. All she does is boss people around. She's a black lady. She's so bossy. Always telling me what to do. How was I supposed to know that the dishes were already washed? And she gets all mad at me for wasting water. She is a bitch! I hate crones! The only crone I like is a certain witch."
- I'm reading Dante. I love him. Reading his stuff makes me feel good. Do you like Dante? Do you like to read books about Hell and stuff? I liked Helter Skelter. Tha was a good book. Do you like reading stuff like that about serial killers, murderers, and masterminds? I like that kind of stuff."
- Do you like the beatles' song Helter Skelter? I like Charles Manson. He is interesting. Did you that they are making a new documentary called Helter Skelter Secrets? Well, it's not really a documentary, it is more of a movie. It is going to be R or X. X, you know like because it has a lot of sex in it. I really want to see it. I bet it is interesting. It is only going to be in little theaters like that one we pass (an art house theater). It will probably be like $20."
- "We've become good friends, you and I. I like you."
- "Can we exchange phone numbers, so that I can call you sometimes?"
- "Oh, okay. I understand. We can just talk on the bus."
Monday, January 23, 2012
Bus Gump Politics and Helter Skelter
Bus Gump had a lot of good quotes today.